Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Lol

Noboy likes zoey. They just let the tank beat on her. The lois gets mauled by a hunter , which is halarious, and everyone ignores him.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Awesome

I liked this when i saw this on vgcats (yes its on vgcats and no it's not stolen , look at his profile) and i still like it. It has good animations, comedy, and you represented the song very well.

Kung Fu Fighting ze Vclip Kung Fu Fighting ze Vclip

Nice

very interesting to say the least!
oh and before i forget Bcc17 you didn't need to put a zero just because it was random....

DrPator responds:

thanks for the comment. I don't mind the zero, though. Everyone has a different taste and some of us like other styles of humor. It's in overall that I know at least half the people voted high and the other half voted low.

At least Bcc17 did not get all obnoxious on me, so that's fine.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Fun

At first I found it difficult but eventually I learned some tricks to defeating enemes (and bosses) with out taking damage. Most enemies I just jump or ran away from if I was about to be hit, bosses I could do almost the same. Its possible to collect all the damaging objects (such as the skull) in a stage and just carry them all the way to the boss, wittling away at it's health with said items. All in all this was a good game with a unique art style. However it could be expanded, perhaps more weapons and stages. I look forward to perhaps a sequal.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Get ready this is a mean one

to be honest this was incrediblly frustrating I didn't even bother finishing it. It was okay at first and I must say you have a good concept but in my opinion its a little to hard the sound is somwhat annoying and i would never want to play this again. Harsh I know but I have to be this is an incrediblly harsh game, the smallest mistake equals instant death and I wish you would improve on an entirelly good concept. I have to lay down now I got a headache from this. sorry if this seems a little harsh...

Sift Heads 5 Sift Heads 5

Could be better

I have to complain about alot of glitches and some missions we're just plain impossible. The sniper mission where you have to take out the six snipers two in the windows on the right side two in the windows on the left one on the ground to the left and one hidden in the window on the right, I know where they are I took them out, but it doesn't end no matter what unless....you fail it. The one with the pissed off ninja dude is nay impossible to beat there is no way as far as Im concerned to time it. The freeroaming doesnt really help this much my opinion because you have to find the first contact to get the missions and that can be frustrating the first time you play this. The dailogue is kinda crap really and could be worked on...alot. Other than that it was a pretty decent game and I wouldnt mind another less buggy sequel.

total chaos/ sonic total chaos/ sonic

Nice

Dont know why no one has reviewed this before, this is very good.
One thing you could have done to add a little more epicness though would be to add an electric guitar after the long pause or in it.
But tis nice.

Ready steady go! remix Ready steady go! remix

Wow

sounds like its from some kind of early final fantasy game now.

The Racoon City Street Gang The Racoon City Street Gang

Good

Yeah this is good , I like the whole background noise sounds like flickering lights or somthin. Makes it seem a little creepier. What im trying to say here is this is a good remix.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

lol alot of others din like it

but i loved it and insist i kept it