Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Fun

At first I found it difficult but eventually I learned some tricks to defeating enemes (and bosses) with out taking damage. Most enemies I just jump or ran away from if I was about to be hit, bosses I could do almost the same. Its possible to collect all the damaging objects (such as the skull) in a stage and just carry them all the way to the boss, wittling away at it's health with said items. All in all this was a good game with a unique art style. However it could be expanded, perhaps more weapons and stages. I look forward to perhaps a sequal.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Get ready this is a mean one

to be honest this was incrediblly frustrating I didn't even bother finishing it. It was okay at first and I must say you have a good concept but in my opinion its a little to hard the sound is somwhat annoying and i would never want to play this again. Harsh I know but I have to be this is an incrediblly harsh game, the smallest mistake equals instant death and I wish you would improve on an entirelly good concept. I have to lay down now I got a headache from this. sorry if this seems a little harsh...

Sift Heads 5 Sift Heads 5

Could be better

I have to complain about alot of glitches and some missions we're just plain impossible. The sniper mission where you have to take out the six snipers two in the windows on the right side two in the windows on the left one on the ground to the left and one hidden in the window on the right, I know where they are I took them out, but it doesn't end no matter what unless....you fail it. The one with the pissed off ninja dude is nay impossible to beat there is no way as far as Im concerned to time it. The freeroaming doesnt really help this much my opinion because you have to find the first contact to get the missions and that can be frustrating the first time you play this. The dailogue is kinda crap really and could be worked on...alot. Other than that it was a pretty decent game and I wouldnt mind another less buggy sequel.

24 Days in the Mall 24 Days in the Mall

Work on it

Its ok but you cant tell where your getting hit from and you have to frantically try to find the source while trying not to panic when there are still more zombies approaching. Make a damage indicator or a radar just so it is possible to find where there damage is coming from because the danger sign as I call it doesnt really help.
sry I would give it more but that is a major issue and reduces its' playability.

Nade Reborn Nade Reborn

Okay

I glitched the first time. I'll tell you what happens to see if it helps you fix it, first bomb i dropped didn't stop exploding the rest just hung in midair. Second only one enemy died but they died continueslly.
Hope that helps.
The second play through was alot smoother, dont know why it glitched the first time, but I like this game quite alot.

Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1 Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1

Good

Wow this is a great game, could be a bit harder though.
Other than that it was pretty fun. It's a good puzzle/adventure game, you should definatlly make more.
(Can't believe people are giving you zeroes when they can't even play the game)

Samurai Master Samurai Master

Not bad

Its ok but you need to work on the combat system a little more like add combos or somthing. The graphics were good and the sound wasn't bad so im going to give you 7/10.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

This is why...

I'll level with you it was a pretty good game with twist. it was pretty gross.But eating meat is in the natural order of things. See if everything went and ate plants (herbivores) then eventually there would be over population , basically mother nature made meat-eaters (carnivores) to reduce the population of animals lower in the food chain than them. Then she put us on the top to regulate the food chain and make sure theres not too many plant-eaters and not too many meat-eaters , but because of the branch created called vegetarians there is rising and falling of species of diffrent casts because of the diffrence in opinion.Some want to preserve animals but not plants, plants but not animals, both, or neither. I dont like these kind of games because of there one way approach to anything and how naive they are to the good facts of the oposing party. There i'm done and i' telling you why i put a low score because who ever made this was one sided and didn't do strong research into the benefits of not being a vegetarian.

Stinky Bean 2 Stinky Bean 2

Not really number 2

i didn't like it much it was the same thing over and over plus it didn't really feel like a sequel to me... sorry but i'm going to have to go with a low score.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Is okay

i got 26982 and i died.....BECAUSE OF THE MOFUNZONE LINK IN THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER....was that apparent enough for you?
you might want to get rid of it you already of a link in the intro why in the world do you need two?
atleast move it....
Other than that a great game and good concept, work on it, make a second one, add more weapons, and GET RID OF THE LINK!